Monday 8 September 2014

Last of the Summer Shine Fun Day at Cooperhill

Great Fun Day at Cooperhill today!

Nearly all our agility class were there and testing out new skills.

I was pleased with Finn, as he did nice "waits" at the start of each round, and then willingly ran on for the distant lines I attempted.

Amy took a video:

We still need to refine some of our turn commands, but this was a huge leap forward from the last Fun Day at Cooperhill where he just ran over random obstacles - only sometimes listening to my directions.

Anyway, it was a lovely day and some of the barley had been cut up behind the grounds so we got a wee spin up there too: 


Finn's sister, Pixie, had a really successful day with Amy getting a clear round in the Jumps and Tunnels round, and picking up a Judge's Special Rosette.


Here's a video of her round:


  Wee Patsy was flying today too


And she and Shona won a class...


And were also videoed: 


All in all a great day out:


For me, my friends and my favourite pup!



PS His earlier round at Cooperhill can be seen here: Not a Velcro Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.